Good Shepherd School for Children is an equal opportunity employer, and we strive to provide a rewarding work experience for individuals who are positive, creative, and have a passion for working with children.
We provide benefits including paid time off, sick time, medical and dental options (for full-time employees), paid training, and more.
Individuals interested in applying for a teaching, part-time teaching, and/or therapist position, please email completed application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe Acrobat document [137.1 KB]
Physical Therapist (part-time)
Good Shepherd is seeking physical therapists with experience in pediatric therapy for the following opportunities:
1) Daytime support for outpatient or children in our early learning center. Hours are flexible, but must be able to meet needs of families.
2) Flexible hours 9am-12pm Monday-Friday and 3pm-6pm Monday-Friday.
3) Potential First Steps provider in community-based setting.
Therapist have the opportunity to serve children with develpomental delays, physical disabilities, autistic spectrum, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, sensory motor delays and genetic/neurological disorders.
Minimum of three years pediatric experience. Licensed in the state of Missouri.
To apply, fill out the Employment Application (available on this page) and email to email@example.com
We are always accepting applications for Part-Time PRN Therapists in the following areas:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Part-time Afternoon Teacher Assistant (12 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
Full-time Teacher Assistant (Monday-Friday)
The GSS teacher assistants will be responsible for assisting the lead-teacher to ensure a quality education that meets the high standards we have set for ourselves that ensures an environment that is safe, healthy, and loving.
• 12 college credit hours in Early Childhood Education (Associate's Degree preferred)
• Currently has or working toward Associates or Bachelor degree
• Experience working in an accredited center
• Personal qualities: passionate, patient, good work ethic, positive and loving
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent ability to relate to young children, teachers and parents.
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of child development and appropriate growth and learning milestones.
Assistants will work with the lead teacher to implement lesson plans, supervise children in the classroom and playground, monitor student progress, communicate with parents, prepare snacks and lunch, change diapers or help with bathroom times and follow state guidelines to ensure all areas of the classroom, including toys, are clean to licensing standards. Assistants are expected to attend all staff meeting and trainings.