Good Shepherd School for Children is an equal opportunity employer, and we strive to provide a rewarding work experience for individuals who are positive, creative, and have a passion for working with children.
We provide benefits including paid time off, sick time, medical and dental options (for full-time employees), paid training, and more.
Individuals interested in applying for a teaching, part-time teaching, and/or therapist position, please email completed application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
R01 Employment Application.doc
Microsoft Word document [36.0 KB]
Full and part-time teaching assistant positions available immediately.
Full time positions = 30-40 hours per week; Part-time positions = 20-25 hours per week.
Salary commiserate with experience, but starting salaries above minimum wage.
Work hours can vary weekly within 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. hours of operations
NO phone inquiries!
Assistants work with a lead teacher to:
- Implement lesson plans prepared by the teacher
- Supervise children in the classroom and on the playground through positive reinforcement. Classrooms are for groups of infants, groups of toddlers and groups of preschoolers. All children served in-center are under age six.
- Monitor student progress and assist with evaluations
- Maintain the routines and schedules related to meals, naps and diaper changes/bathroom breaks
- Follow state licensing requirements for classroom and policies of Good Shepherd
- Experience working with children. Minimum one year for part-time and two years for fulltime assistants
- Ability to relate to children with special needs and typically developing chidlren
- Must demonstrate positive, caring personality
- High energy
- Preference given to applicants working towards a bachelor or associate degree in early childhood, education or special education.
Email employment application or qualifications to email@example.com